Lodging before HR100? How's that going?

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
      I'm a quiet, boring cheapskate looking for HR lodging.

      I will pay a reasonable amount per night to sleep on your
      accomodation's floor and have access to a bathroom and ideally a
      kitchenette. I can also offer some meal preparation labor as part of
      the deal. I make a mean enchilada casserole!

      Please contact me at andrea_feucht@...

      Thanks!

      Andrea
    • thetroubadour
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
        Hi Andrea,

        Looks like the back end of an old Dodge van for yours truly.

        Whatever you do, do NOT book lodging at the Wyman Hotel.
        Not only will you pay, and pay dearly, a deposit in advance,
        but if war breaks out and Colorado is cancelled, they will
        also steal from your credit card the ENTIRE remainder of
        your stay.

        Hmmm. Maybe they should talk Osama into buying the place.
        They could guarantee privacy. Everyone else would avoid it
        like the plague.

        The hotel is for sale, you know.
        And that explains their non-cancellation policy.
        No one will buy if their books show no income.

        Sorry, but I'm not doing well today as my country marches
        stupidly toward war...

        ...and ruins my future.

        Rich Limacher
        TheTroubadour@...

        Yankee Folly of the Day:
        Apparently, the brand-new United States Department of
        Offense.

        > I'm a quiet, boring cheapskate looking for HR lodging.
        >
        > I will pay a reasonable amount per night to sleep on your
        > accomodation's floor and have access to a bathroom and
        ideally a
        > kitchenette. I can also offer some meal preparation labor
        as part of
        > the deal. I make a mean enchilada casserole!
        >
        > Please contact me at andrea_feucht@...
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Andrea
      • Stevan Pattillo
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
          Rich, I seem to be picking up some subtle vibes here, Let me see if I'm
          right. Are you still steamed about the Wyman stiffing you ?
          SP