Re: [hr100] Costs

  • Gordon Hardman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
      Steve,

      The Cusick's (Grouse aid station) actually made a ton of food, including
      breakfast burritos in prepartion for HR2002. In the end they cleaned out
      their freezer and took all of it down to the local homeless shelter! Its
      an ill wind that doesn't blow someone some good....

      Gordon

      Stevan Pattillo wrote:

      > Dale, I hope you wrapped the awards breakfast up really well so it
      > will
      > last until this July. Just a note; Those eggs could probably use a bit
      > of a
      > warming before they are served.
      > SP

      Gordon Hardman

      V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
      geh@...
      CrossLink Inc. phone:
      303.473.9232 x101
      6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
      303.473.9660
      Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

      we shall go
      Always a little further: it may be
      Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
      Across that angry or that glimmering sea

      James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"

      "The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that
      you'll grow out of it."
      Doris Day

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
        Hey, any movement on that wait list yet? Deb and I are still hopeful...
        Glad to see the list wake up...means we're starting to think Summer!...and
        running in those mountains!!!

        If so, we'll see you then...
        Steve