Re: [hr100] Costs

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
      Dale, I hope you wrapped the awards breakfast up really well so it will
      last until this July. Just a note; Those eggs could probably use a bit of a
      warming before they are served.
      SP
    • Gordon Hardman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
        Steve,

        The Cusick's (Grouse aid station) actually made a ton of food, including
        breakfast burritos in prepartion for HR2002. In the end they cleaned out
        their freezer and took all of it down to the local homeless shelter! Its
        an ill wind that doesn't blow someone some good....

        Gordon

        Stevan Pattillo wrote:

        > Dale, I hope you wrapped the awards breakfast up really well so it
        > will
        > last until this July. Just a note; Those eggs could probably use a bit
        > of a
        > warming before they are served.
        > SP

        Gordon Hardman

        V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
        geh@...
        CrossLink Inc. phone:
        303.473.9232 x101
        6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
        303.473.9660
        Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

        we shall go
        Always a little further: it may be
        Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
        Across that angry or that glimmering sea

        James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"

        "The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that
        you'll grow out of it."
        Doris Day

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
          Hey, any movement on that wait list yet? Deb and I are still hopeful...
          Glad to see the list wake up...means we're starting to think Summer!...and
          running in those mountains!!!

          If so, we'll see you then...
          Steve