Re: [hr100] Costs

  • Dale and Marybeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi Liz and Tom, (and the rest of the Hardrock list)
      Thank you so much for the concern and thoughts. We were able to roll
      most of the costs from 2002 to 2003 without a lot of hassle. You are right,
      we won't be printing in-training shirts for 2003 so we hope you can get some
      use out of the 2002 shirts.
      We look forward to seeing a lot of you in July. The San Juans are looking a
      bit short of snow but according to our snow guru, Charlie thorn, we are
      still above where we were last year.
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
        Dale, I hope you wrapped the awards breakfast up really well so it will
        last until this July. Just a note; Those eggs could probably use a bit of a
        warming before they are served.
        SP
      • Gordon Hardman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
          Steve,

          The Cusick's (Grouse aid station) actually made a ton of food, including
          breakfast burritos in prepartion for HR2002. In the end they cleaned out
          their freezer and took all of it down to the local homeless shelter! Its
          an ill wind that doesn't blow someone some good....

          Gordon

          Stevan Pattillo wrote:

          > Dale, I hope you wrapped the awards breakfast up really well so it
          > will
          > last until this July. Just a note; Those eggs could probably use a bit
          > of a
          > warming before they are served.
          > SP

          Gordon Hardman

          V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
          geh@...
          CrossLink Inc. phone:
          303.473.9232 x101
          6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
          303.473.9660
          Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

          we shall go
          Always a little further: it may be
          Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
          Across that angry or that glimmering sea

          James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"

          "The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that
          you'll grow out of it."
          Doris Day

        • Steve Pero
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
            Hey, any movement on that wait list yet? Deb and I are still hopeful...
            Glad to see the list wake up...means we're starting to think Summer!...and
            running in those mountains!!!

            If so, we'll see you then...
            Steve