Re: [hr100] Happy Holidays

  • Roger Wiegand
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 26, 2002
      Dale and Marybeth,

      Thanks for the message, and thanks for all of your hard work on the HR
      100. We are at our place in Glen Haven, CO, for the holidays, and
      there's hardly any snow. Even at 14,000' there's just scattered old
      snow. I'm glad the San Juans have gotten some white stuff.

      See you in July!

      Roger and Sylvia

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 22, 2006
        Greetings Hardrockers!

        While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
        holiday season.
        We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
        the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
        money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
        not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
        Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
        weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
        or the world!
        Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
        address on the entry form.

        Ho Ho Ho
      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
          Thanks, Dale!

          Also, thanks to the whole race committee for the nice present. I see now that
          my goal is to move one column to the left on next year's mug :-)

          Chris, sitting warm and happy in Florida

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
            HI Chris,
            Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
            on the mugs!
            Later, Dale

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
              Greeting Hardrockers,
              On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
              holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
              enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
              Dale