Happy Holidays

  • Dale and Marybeth
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
      The San Juans are covererd with a much needed blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains. On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many of you next summer!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

    • Jim Butera
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
        Dale & Marybeth,

        Thank you for the season greetings and a big thank you
        for all of the work you and all of your volunteers do,
        so that we can run in our Rockies. I live near Winter
        Park and we have had a record setting fall and early
        winter. See you in July. Have a great Christmas and
        a happy new year, I'll be thinking of you while I'm
        running the Across the Years 24 hour race.

        Be well,

        Jim Butera
        --- Dale and Marybeth <ddmb@...> wrote:
        > The San Juans are covererd with a much needed
        > blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains.
        > On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock
        > Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a
        > very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many
        > of you next summer!
        > Dale Garland
        > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

        > removed]

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Roger Wiegand
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 26, 2002
          Dale and Marybeth,

          Thanks for the message, and thanks for all of your hard work on the HR
          100. We are at our place in Glen Haven, CO, for the holidays, and
          there's hardly any snow. Even at 14,000' there's just scattered old
          snow. I'm glad the San Juans have gotten some white stuff.

          See you in July!

          Roger and Sylvia

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 22, 2006
            Greetings Hardrockers!

            While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
            Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
            holiday season.
            We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
            the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
            money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
            not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
            Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
            weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
            or the world!
            Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
            address on the entry form.

            Ho Ho Ho
          • Twiggsc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
              Thanks, Dale!

              Also, thanks to the whole race committee for the nice present. I see now that
              my goal is to move one column to the left on next year's mug :-)

              Chris, sitting warm and happy in Florida

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
                HI Chris,
                Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
                on the mugs!
                Later, Dale

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
                  Greeting Hardrockers,
                  On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
                  holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
                  enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
                  Dale