Re: [hr100] Hardrock Snow Report 03-1

  • cerdman@frontier.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2002
      Quoting "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...>:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > I hope everyone's well, fit, and prepared for the annual carbo loading
      > exercise next week.

      AHey Charlie can we get you to do this more than once a month. It has st

      This mail sent through frontier.net webmail service!
    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
        Carolyn, It is good to hear from you. Be safe.
        Steve
      • cerdman@frontier.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
          Charlie did a great job of starting a great snow storm here in Silverton. We
          need it!!! Got 8" last night and a little more than that today. It is still
          snowing.

          Happy Holidays
          Carolyn Erdman

          new e-mail address

          cerdman@...

          This mail sent through frontier.net webmail service!