RE: [hr100] Hardrock training. eastern style

  • Keith Knipling
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      This is how we do it in the Midwest
      http://www.lungchicago.org/get/hustle.asp

      I think it's ironic that its sponsored by the American Lung Association.
      They would never sponsor an event like Hardrock - pulmonary edema is bad
      for your lungs.

      KEITH KNIPLING
      DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
      NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
      2225 N. CAMPUS DRIVE
      EVANSTON, IL 60208-3108
      OFFICE: (847) 491-5933