Sorry!

  • Laura & Todd Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      That wasn't meant for everyone!!!!
      I thought I was sending it just to Dale.
      Guess it was my turn to be the dork who sent everyone a personal email.
      Todd
    • thetroubadour
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
        Hey Todd,

        It's okay!

        I'm certainly willing to forgive ya... :-)

        ...just as long as you and yours NEVER book rooms at the
        Wyman Hotel.

        In Florida, as I'm sure you'll discover, cancelling a
        reservation does not mean that the innkeepers steal what
        they think you owe for the rest of your stay.

        Oops.
        Now I guess it's my turn to be sorry; I'm really meaning
        this for the entire list, and not just you personally, Todd.

        But thanks, BTW, for what you're doing for Dale and, by your
        withdrawal, for somebody else on *that* waiting list.

        Have a great new life in Florida!
        (But try to resist advice from Mahoney! :-)