Crestone 100 update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2002
      I have scheduled the Crestone100 miler for July 26. I changed the course to
      a quadruple out and back to get rid of 6 miles of flat road on the old loop
      course. It is all off-road now with 68,000 ft. of climb and a 100 hour
      cutoff. I updated the web page at http://mattmahoney.net/crestone/ with new
      maps and course directions. Let me know if you're interested. Sorry if you
      got more than one copy of this message.