Re: [hr100] HR 100 2002 clockwise

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2002
      Hans - Congratulations on finishing this on your own. I missed it a lot, but went up with my family on Hardrock weekend and climbed Huron and La Plata. We could pick out Uncompagre and Sneffels from the summit of Huron, way far away on the horizon.

      See you at Nolans!

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-B220,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-2227 bwood@...
      http://microserf.lanl.gov/bpw/bpwplan.html
    • ket
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2002
        great work hans! you are incredible. leslie and i left a display and a rock
        for you guys to kiss at the high school when we left sat morn. we brought the
        rock down from the top of handies.....well leslie carried it ! a big one! we
        were in telluride that weekend for the world cup mt bike down hill race. now
        those guys and girls are CRAZY! averaged over 30 miles an hour. kerry