Re: [hr100] Wyman Hotel [NUC]

  • Robert Kronkhyte
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2002
      Rich: Without going through a long list and mostly forgetting the
      situations. We will not be using the Wyman Hotel in the very near and very
      far distant future. Sorry about your problems. They probably should not be
      in a business that involves human relations. Rob
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2002
        leslie and i had reservations at the triangle and cancelled with no problem.
        we were in town thur and friday and stayed above the pickle where they were
        very glad to have us. i would protest highly! kerry trammell

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2002
          Deb and I had reservations at the Avon and Tom had no issue with us bailing
          out two weeks before coming out. We already have our reservation in place
          there for next year.

          Steve Pero
          Jaffrey, NH.
          ultrastevep@...