Re: [hr100] Runner's Drop Bag

  • jan gnass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
      John,
      Thanks for your inquiry! Please pardon the paste up job on the flyer. A
      good looking web page will be up this week probably around wed or thurs.
      There is a change in the shipping rate. for orders up to $95 it will be
      $4.50.
      Jan Gnass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
        Jan, Would you please email me a copy of the flyer also?
        Thanks
        Steve Pattillo
      • jan gnass
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
          John,

          The Runner's Drop Bag now has a webpage at
          www.gnassgear.com , click on adventure gear.
          Jan Gnass