Re: [hr100] Runner's Drop Bag

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
      Could you email me a copy of the flyer? I've been looking for something besides garbage bags to use as drop bags.
      John Robinson
      jan gnass <jgnass@...> wrote: For those interested in obtaining Drop Bags that are high quality, very durable,affordable, and capable of years of service contact me. They are proudly made in the U.S.A. and actually right here in Bishop, CA. I currently have a flyer to e-mail for info. Web page will be up soon.
      Jan Gnass
      Bishop, CA

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • jan gnass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
        John,
        Thanks for your inquiry! Please pardon the paste up job on the flyer. A
        good looking web page will be up this week probably around wed or thurs.
        There is a change in the shipping rate. for orders up to $95 it will be
        $4.50.
        Jan Gnass
        > Could you email me a copy of the flyer? I've been looking for something
        besides garbage bags to use as drop bags.
        > John Robinson
        > jan gnass <jgnass@...> wrote: For those interested in obtaining
        Drop Bags that are high quality, very durable,affordable, and capable of
        years of service contact me. They are proudly made in the U.S.A. and
        actually right here in Bishop, CA. I currently have a flyer to e-mail for
        info. Web page will be up soon.
        > Jan Gnass
        > Bishop, CA

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Stevan Pattillo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
          Jan, Would you please email me a copy of the flyer also?
          Thanks
          Steve Pattillo
        • jan gnass
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
            John,

            The Runner's Drop Bag now has a webpage at
            www.gnassgear.com , click on adventure gear.
            Jan Gnass