Re: [hr100] HR 100 2002 II

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2002
      Hans, I both admire and envy you for this accomplishment. Congratulations!
      Steve Pattillo
    • Stephen ,Sherry Mahieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2002
        I have not had the pleasure of meeting you and am thinking this very moment what an amazing performance you had at Vermont. I suppose what amazes me the most is how fast and strong you are in the mountains as well as your speed on the the flats. You must have an identical twin that you have not told us about.

        What a terrific day!
        Sherry Kae Mahieu