Runner's Drop Bag

  • jan gnass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2002
      For those interested in obtaining Drop Bags that are high quality, very durable,affordable, and capable of years of service contact me. They are proudly made in the U.S.A. and actually right here in Bishop, CA. I currently have a flyer to e-mail for info. Web page will be up soon.
      Jan Gnass
      Bishop, CA

    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
        Could you email me a copy of the flyer? I've been looking for something besides garbage bags to use as drop bags.
        John Robinson
        jan gnass <jgnass@...> wrote: For those interested in obtaining Drop Bags that are high quality, very durable,affordable, and capable of years of service contact me. They are proudly made in the U.S.A. and actually right here in Bishop, CA. I currently have a flyer to e-mail for info. Web page will be up soon.
        Jan Gnass
        Bishop, CA

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • jan gnass
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
          John,
          Thanks for your inquiry! Please pardon the paste up job on the flyer. A
          good looking web page will be up this week probably around wed or thurs.
          There is a change in the shipping rate. for orders up to $95 it will be
          $4.50.
          Jan Gnass
          > Could you email me a copy of the flyer? I've been looking for something
          besides garbage bags to use as drop bags.
          > John Robinson
          > jan gnass <jgnass@...> wrote: For those interested in obtaining
          Drop Bags that are high quality, very durable,affordable, and capable of
          years of service contact me. They are proudly made in the U.S.A. and
          actually right here in Bishop, CA. I currently have a flyer to e-mail for
          info. Web page will be up soon.
          > Jan Gnass
          > Bishop, CA

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Stevan Pattillo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
            Jan, Would you please email me a copy of the flyer also?
            Thanks
            Steve Pattillo
          • jan gnass
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
              John,

              The Runner's Drop Bag now has a webpage at
              www.gnassgear.com , click on adventure gear.
              Jan Gnass