Re: [hr100] It's a girl...

  • Gordon Hardman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      Congratulations. Sounds like Livie will have a lot of great options to
      choose from!

      Gordon

      Christopher Nute wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Yes, it is a girl!
      >
      > Name: Livie Zoe Nute (Livie comes from Scandinavian languages and
      > depending
      > on different interpretations means to live and Zoe is Greek for life
      > so, put
      > together her name means "to live life.") (Other meanings of Livie and
      > its
      > derivatives include: peace, olive tree, life, protection, lunar, moon,
      >
      > spice, flash of lightning and brave lioness)
      >
      > Birthday and time: 7/16/2002 10:51 a.m.
      > Weight: 7 pounds (avoirdupois) (3.18 kg)
      > Length: 19 and 3/4 inches (50.2 cm)
      >
      > The pictures: attached
      >

      > The entire Nute family is happy and healthy.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Chris, Jodi, Abram and Baby Girl Nute
      >
      > -Metric conversions provided for my Canadian friends. :)

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Gordon Hardman

      V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
      geh@...
      CrossLink Inc. phone:
      303.473.9232 x101
      6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
      303.473.9660
      Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

      we shall go
      Always a little further: it may be
      Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
      Across that angry or that glimmering sea

      James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"