It's a girl...

  • Christopher Nute
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hello all,

      Yes, it is a girl!

      Name: Livie Zoe Nute (Livie comes from Scandinavian languages and depending
      on different interpretations means to live and Zoe is Greek for life so, put
      together her name means "to live life.") (Other meanings of Livie and its
      derivatives include: peace, olive tree, life, protection, lunar, moon,
      spice, flash of lightning and brave lioness)

      Birthday and time: 7/16/2002 10:51 a.m.
      Weight: 7 pounds (avoirdupois) (3.18 kg)
      Length: 19 and 3/4 inches (50.2 cm)

      The pictures: attached

      The entire Nute family is happy and healthy.

      Cheers,
      Chris, Jodi, Abram and Baby Girl Nute

      -Metric conversions provided for my Canadian friends. :)

    • Gordon Hardman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
        Congratulations. Sounds like Livie will have a lot of great options to
        choose from!

        Gordon

        Christopher Nute wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Yes, it is a girl!
        >
        > Name: Livie Zoe Nute (Livie comes from Scandinavian languages and
        > depending
        > on different interpretations means to live and Zoe is Greek for life
        > so, put
        > together her name means "to live life.") (Other meanings of Livie and
        > its
        > derivatives include: peace, olive tree, life, protection, lunar, moon,
        >
        > spice, flash of lightning and brave lioness)
        >
        > Birthday and time: 7/16/2002 10:51 a.m.
        > Weight: 7 pounds (avoirdupois) (3.18 kg)
        > Length: 19 and 3/4 inches (50.2 cm)
        >
        > The pictures: attached
        >

        > The entire Nute family is happy and healthy.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Chris, Jodi, Abram and Baby Girl Nute
        >
        > -Metric conversions provided for my Canadian friends. :)

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Gordon Hardman

        V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
        geh@...
        CrossLink Inc. phone:
        303.473.9232 x101
        6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
        303.473.9660
        Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

        we shall go
        Always a little further: it may be
        Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
        Across that angry or that glimmering sea

        James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"