[hr100] Re: hi

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
      > Matt:
      >
      > Thanks for the invitation. I will be in the
      > Silverton area on 24 June. I plan
      > on a fast backpack trip on the last part of the
      > Hardrock course.

      Me too, probably a few days before the race. That's
      where I got lost 2 years ago resulting in a 51:38 DNF.
      Don't want to do that again.

      =====
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Carl & Sally Yates
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
        Don't know how I got this Matt. I'm pacing Jim Ballard at WS then leaving
        for HR, but right now I can hardly walk after knee surgery and PT is slow.
        Yeah, wish I'd caught up to you before you got lost. I've cleared that
        section the last 2 yrs. and can't get lost. John Dewalt and I did it 4th JUL
        once. Good Luck, Carl PS Wish I could eat like you during the race!
        >> Thanks for the invitation. I will be in the
        >> Silverton area on 24 June. I plan
        >> on a fast backpack trip on the last part of the
        >> Hardrock course.
        >
        >Me too, probably a few days before the race. That's
        >where I got lost 2 years ago resulting in a 51:38 DNF.
        > Don't want to do that again.
        >

        >=====
        >-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

        >Save on products you choose!

        >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=hr100&m=1

      • ginny and warren
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
          C'mon Matt,

          You don't want to take all fun out of it do you ?