Re: [hr100] Fw: Catra ultrarunner/ultraclimber...........

  • Rich Limacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Both!*

      Consider the possibilities... ???

      Sorry, won't see you next month, Steve. Now I guess I have
      to keep up my herculean training regime for another whole
      year!

      :-(

      *Actually, on second glance, there's 4 possible
      interpretations:

      1) "heeled" = kicked for fondling her garment
      2) "healed" = cured, as Jesus is said to have done
      3) "well-heeled" = made rich (which, of course, I already
      am, no?)
      4) "well-heeled" = kicked by her high-priced Montrails

      --Rich