Re: [hr100] Fw: Catra ultrarunner/ultraclimber...........

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Healed or well heeled?
    • Rich Limacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
        Both!*

        Consider the possibilities... ???

        Sorry, won't see you next month, Steve. Now I guess I have
        to keep up my herculean training regime for another whole
        year!

        :-(

        *Actually, on second glance, there's 4 possible
        interpretations:

        1) "heeled" = kicked for fondling her garment
        2) "healed" = cured, as Jesus is said to have done
        3) "well-heeled" = made rich (which, of course, I already
        am, no?)
        4) "well-heeled" = kicked by her high-priced Montrails

        --Rich