Fw: Catra ultrarunner/ultraclimber...........

  • Rich Limacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 8:31 AM
      I've never met anyone for whom, I think, I might possibly
      predict that HRH is a "gimme."

      Until now.

      Of course, I haven't met Catra yet.

      (I just want to touch the hem of her garment...

      ...and be heeled.)

      Rich "Firestorm" Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      Rock climbing.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26 9:33 AM
        Healed or well heeled?
      • Rich Limacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26 1:28 PM
          Both!*

          Consider the possibilities... ???

          Sorry, won't see you next month, Steve. Now I guess I have
          to keep up my herculean training regime for another whole
          year!

          :-(

          *Actually, on second glance, there's 4 possible
          interpretations:

          1) "heeled" = kicked for fondling her garment
          2) "healed" = cured, as Jesus is said to have done
          3) "well-heeled" = made rich (which, of course, I already
          am, no?)
          4) "well-heeled" = kicked by her high-priced Montrails

          --Rich