[hr100] Re: Drinking water along the course

  • Carl & Sally Yates
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 29 8:09 PM
      Flagyl has cured my giardia but rough stuff and no booze with it. Try
      Citricidal a grapefruit seed extract from Nutribiotic which works also two
      other possibilities that I haven't used but would consider since they have
      been reported to cure giardia: Oliveleaf extract (16% or more oleuropin) and
      colostrum.