cancellation

  • Roger Wiegand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
      I have had to cancel out of the Hardrock this year, thanks to an inflamed
      tendon sheath. I'm OK now, but I missed a month of training, and the
      doctors I have seen here (in Italy) say that it would be insane to try the
      run this year. For once I have reluctantly decided to apply some common
      sense. (I hope this does not become a tradition.) Anyway, Judy Graham at
      the Wingate house now has an opening, since Sylvia and I will not be there
      this year. Contact her (Sliverton --- there's a website too) --- if you
      need a place to stay.

      Roger

      --

      Roger A. Wiegand