RE: [hr100] Mark Hantell needs info

  • Ginny La Forme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi Charlie,
      I'll get the run info on the Arriba replacement course to you today, so
      you can send it out to everyone.
      I figure just to do the loop you and John did, up to Chama Lake, and
      add in the loop to Archuleta on the way back, for those who want more.
      The start will be at 8:30 at the Chama Basin trailhead.
      Hope all is well with you folks. Will you be at the run this wk end?
      I will be picking Bozena up in Denver on June 28, but we will spend
      several days on the Nolan's course before driving to Silverton on the
      1'st or 2'nd. I will let Mark know, in case that fits in with his plans.
      We also hope to stay at the Avon, but I don't have the # yet, but will
      find it soon.
      Later,
      Ginny
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
        The only way right now to get in touch with Tom Burrell, owner of the Avon
        is by emailing him at tburrl@... , they are not there right now and
        only open for about 5 weeks a year.

        Deb and I will be staying there and we highly recommend it. Tom and Steph
        love the HRH runners, we get the whole third floor to ourselves for quiet.

        seeya in a few weeks!
        Steve Pero