Re: [hr100] Fwd: FW: Rules for HRH trail maintenance

  • Gordon Hardman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2002
      Ah- well, sometimes imagination is better than a picture.......

      Gordon

      Stevan Pattillo wrote:

      > Gordon, there was supposed to be a JPEG attached. Yhaoo strips those
      > so,...
      > Steve
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Image]

      Height: ftin

      Weight:

      Sex:FM

      Gordon Hardman

      V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
      geh@...
      CrossLink Inc. phone:
      303.473.9232 x101
      6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
      303.473.9660
      Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

      we shall go
      Always a little further: it may be
      Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
      Across that angry or that glimmering sea

      James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"
    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2002
        Gordon, be that as it may, I would have sent the picture again if I hadn't
        already trashed it. Oh well
        Steve
      • Charles T. Thorn
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2002
          4. Never let your DAWG ride in a truck that could, even under emergency
          situations, be driven by Rick T.