Re: [hr100] Fwd: FW: Rules for HRH trail maintenance

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2002
      Gordon, there was supposed to be a JPEG attached. Yhaoo strips those so,...
      Steve
    • Gordon Hardman
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2002
        Ah- well, sometimes imagination is better than a picture.......

        Gordon

        Stevan Pattillo wrote:

        > Gordon, there was supposed to be a JPEG attached. Yhaoo strips those
        > so,...
        > Steve
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Image]

        Height: ftin

        Weight:

        Sex:FM

        Gordon Hardman

        V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
        geh@...
        CrossLink Inc. phone:
        303.473.9232 x101
        6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
        303.473.9660
        Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

        we shall go
        Always a little further: it may be
        Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
        Across that angry or that glimmering sea

        James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"
      • Stevan Pattillo
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2002
          Gordon, be that as it may, I would have sent the picture again if I hadn't
          already trashed it. Oh well
          Steve
        • Charles T. Thorn
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2002
            4. Never let your DAWG ride in a truck that could, even under emergency
            situations, be driven by Rick T.