Fwd: FW: Rules for HRH trail maintenance

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9 2:40 PM

      >>>Rules for HRH trail maintenance
      >>>
      >>> 1. Never park down hill of a tree you are cutting.
      >>>
      >>> 2. Always use the neighbors truck.

    • Gordon Hardman
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10 5:09 AM
        3. NEVER let Rick Trujillo drive the truck.

        Stevan Pattillo wrote:

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click Here!]

        Gordon Hardman

        V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:geh@...
        CrossLink Inc. phone:303.473.9232 x101
        6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:303.473.9660
        Boulder, CO 80303 W0RUN 146.700-(FM),50.125(SSB)

        we shall go
        Always a little further: it may be
        Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
        Across that angry or that glimmering sea

        James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"
      • Stevan Pattillo
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10 7:27 AM
          Gordon, there was supposed to be a JPEG attached. Yhaoo strips those so,...
          Steve
        • Gordon Hardman
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10 8:05 AM
            Ah- well, sometimes imagination is better than a picture.......

            Gordon

            Stevan Pattillo wrote:

            > Gordon, there was supposed to be a JPEG attached. Yhaoo strips those
            > so,...
            > Steve
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            [Image]

            Height: ftin

            Weight:

            Sex:FM

            Gordon Hardman

            V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
            geh@...
            CrossLink Inc. phone:
            303.473.9232 x101
            6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
            303.473.9660
            Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

            Message 5 of 6 , May 10 10:16 AM
              Gordon, be that as it may, I would have sent the picture again if I hadn't
              already trashed it. Oh well
              Steve
            • Charles T. Thorn
              Message 6 of 6 , May 13 6:46 AM
                4. Never let your DAWG ride in a truck that could, even under emergency
                situations, be driven by Rick T.