Trail work

  • Gordon Hardman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2002
      Anyone who is interested in helping out with trail work!

      We will be doing a trail work day on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend
      (May 26). If you would like to help out, for some or all of the day,
      meet at Charlie's place (the Official Front Porch of the Hardrock, Reese
      St.) at 8 am. The morning will be spent fixing the traverse across the
      scree on the Nute Chute, (shovels, picks etc.) If we get everything done
      there, we will work at clearing the trail further up in the pm. (Mcleod,
      bow saws etc.).

      Anyone up for a run on the Saturday or the Sunday, we will try to get up
      to wherever the snow will let us!

      --
      Gordon Hardman

      V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
      geh@...
      CrossLink Inc. phone:
      303.473.9232 x101
      6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
      303.473.9660
      Boulder, CO 80303 WØRUN

      we shall go
      Always a little further: it may be
      Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
      Across that angry or that glimmering sea

      James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2002
        Just to let you all know they now have a phone!
        970-387-5150 is where they can be reached.

        Carolyn Erdman
      • Ginny La Forme
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2002
          Gordon,
          I plan to come up for the trailwork and runs.Seeya there!
          Ginny

          we shall go
          Always a little further: it may be
          Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
          Across that angry or that glimmering sea

          James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/