HRH Refund

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 8:41 PM
      Hi Everybody,
      Just a reminder that today is the deadline for receiving a refund if you
      drop from this years Hardrock. If you are still on the waiting list and
      you do not get into this years run, you will get your entry fee check
      back. This applies no matter when you drop off the wait list.
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
    • Tyler Curiel
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        Dale, This was posted at the end of your message:

        "FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/wAfwlB/TM"

        That's where the unused entry fees go, I presume. You learn something
        new every day.

        Looking forward to seeing the whole gang in July, free money or not. /TC
      • dale garland
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          Tyler et al,
          It's part of the new entry policy!Didn't we explain this in the entry
          form?
          Dale