Runner's Manual now available

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hello everybody from the not so snowy San Juan's!!
      The 2002 runner's manual is now available on line from the Hardrock
      homepage (www.run100s.com/HR). A big thanks to Blake Wood for making
      this happen. On our web page you will also see the latest snow reports
      from the San Juan basin. This has been an unusually dry winter and we
      anticipate a very dry course this year. Thanks to Charlie Thorn for
      keeping us informed as to how much snow isn't there!
      Within the next few days each of the accepted runners will receive a
      packet from us. If you requested a printed copy of the manual it will be
      in this package. Each of you will also be receiving a detailed map with
      the course outlined on it. Once again, a big thank you to Charlie Thorn
      for outlining each map by hand!
      All of us at the Hardrock hope your training is going well and we look
      forward to seeing all of you in 13 weeks. If for some reason you are an
      accepted runner and cannot make it in July, please let us know as soon
      as possible so that someone from the waiting list can join us.
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
    • Roger Wiegand
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2002
        Hi Dale and all,

        The packet arrived, the map and T-shirt are great, and I'm fired up! I'll be
        there. Training is going well, and if I don't do something silly like try to
        break the 47-hour barrier, all should go well.

        All the best,

        Roger