RE: [hr100] Handies Peak QTVR 360 Degree Panorama

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
      You’re Welcome, Ginny. Yeah there were a lot of people up there that
      day. It’s a good thing for me you’re such a nice person or you might
      have gotten mad at me for telling you to get out of the way all the
      time! :))

      I put up a few more (Dives Basin, La Plata & Huron), they're in the
      rough stages, but I'll try and fix them up later.

      John
      http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn