Re: [hr100] Handies Peak QTVR 360 Degree Panorama

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
      awesome!!! makes me feel like I'm there all over again...
      thanks for putting these up!
      deb pero
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
        Thanks, John!

        It's amazing how we were all able to run around the summit fast
        enough to stay out of the picture! Are the Nolan's panoramas up yet? All
        I could find was Handies.
        Ginny

        I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
        pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
        a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
        need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
        Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

        John Robinson
        http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • John Robinson
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
          You’re Welcome, Ginny. Yeah there were a lot of people up there that
          day. It’s a good thing for me you’re such a nice person or you might
          have gotten mad at me for telling you to get out of the way all the
          time! :))

          I put up a few more (Dives Basin, La Plata & Huron), they're in the
          rough stages, but I'll try and fix them up later.

          John