Handies Peak QTVR 360 Degree Panorama

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 14, 2002
      I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
      pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
      a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
      need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
      Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

      John Robinson
      http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
        awesome!!! makes me feel like I'm there all over again...
        thanks for putting these up!
        deb pero
        > I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
        > pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
        > a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
        > need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
        > Quicktime site if you don't already have it.
        >

        > John Robinson
        > http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

      • Ginny La Forme
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
          Thanks, John!

          It's amazing how we were all able to run around the summit fast
          enough to stay out of the picture! Are the Nolan's panoramas up yet? All
          I could find was Handies.
          Ginny

          I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
          pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
          a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
          need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
          Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

          John Robinson
          http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • John Robinson
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
            You’re Welcome, Ginny. Yeah there were a lot of people up there that
            day. It’s a good thing for me you’re such a nice person or you might
            have gotten mad at me for telling you to get out of the way all the
            time! :))

            I put up a few more (Dives Basin, La Plata & Huron), they're in the
            rough stages, but I'll try and fix them up later.

            John