Crestone birthday run

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      To celebrate my 47'th birthday on Aug. 8, I am putting on a 47 km run (40
      horizontal, 7 vertical) in Crestone CO. This is an extreme course with 5
      14ers and lots of class 3 climbing, maybe some class 4. I'm announcing it
      to the Nolan's 14 and Hardrock groups first because the date is not definite
      and I'm only expecting a few runners to take up this challenge. Aug. 8 is a
      Thursday, but I could have it on the weekend before (Aug 3-4) if that's more
      convenient for most people. I can't do it the 3 weekends afterwards because
      I'm doing the Leadville bike and run and Nolan's 14. If you're interested,
      see http://mmahoney.teejay.net/crestone/ and let me know which date would
      work best if you have a preference.