Re: [hr100] Starting and Waiting Lists for the 2002 Hardrock Hundred

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 14, 2002
      Deb, So that's why I feel so tired after 30 or so hours; someone has been
      putting a curse on me!
      I knew it couldn't be that I was a mediocre runner, too old, fat and
      undertrained. Well, stop that right now! Do you hear me? Now!
      There, I feel better. Now I need to start looking for another outside
      reason that explains why I'm such a slug.
      Thanks
      Steve
    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 14, 2002
        I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
        pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
        a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
        need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
        Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

        John Robinson
        http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

      • Deb
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
          awesome!!! makes me feel like I'm there all over again...
          thanks for putting these up!
          deb pero
          > I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
          > pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
          > a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
          > need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
          > Quicktime site if you don't already have it.
          >

          > John Robinson
          > http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

        • Ginny La Forme
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
            Thanks, John!

            It's amazing how we were all able to run around the summit fast
            enough to stay out of the picture! Are the Nolan's panoramas up yet? All
            I could find was Handies.
            Ginny

            I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
            pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
            a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
            need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
            Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

            John Robinson
            http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • John Robinson
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
              You’re Welcome, Ginny. Yeah there were a lot of people up there that
              day. It’s a good thing for me you’re such a nice person or you might
              have gotten mad at me for telling you to get out of the way all the
              time! :))

              I put up a few more (Dives Basin, La Plata & Huron), they're in the
              rough stages, but I'll try and fix them up later.

              John