Re: [hr100] Starting and Waiting Lists for the 2002 Hardrock Hundred

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 13, 2002
      Okay, but don't blame me when you feel like crap after 30+ hours out there
      on the trail.
      You were warned! :-)
      deb
      looking out the window at a nice little snow squall on a day predicted to be
      "sunny".
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 14, 2002
        Deb, So that's why I feel so tired after 30 or so hours; someone has been
        putting a curse on me!
        I knew it couldn't be that I was a mediocre runner, too old, fat and
        undertrained. Well, stop that right now! Do you hear me? Now!
        There, I feel better. Now I need to start looking for another outside
        reason that explains why I'm such a slug.
        Thanks
        Steve
      • Stevan Pattillo
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 14, 2002
            I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
            pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
            a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
            need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
            Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

            John Robinson
            http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

          • Deb
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
              awesome!!! makes me feel like I'm there all over again...
              thanks for putting these up!
              deb pero
              > I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
              > pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
              > a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
              > need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
              > Quicktime site if you don't already have it.
              >

              > John Robinson
              > http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

            • Ginny La Forme
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
                Thanks, John!

                It's amazing how we were all able to run around the summit fast
                enough to stay out of the picture! Are the Nolan's panoramas up yet? All
                I could find was Handies.
                Ginny

                I finally got around to "messing around" with the 360 degree panorama
                pictures that I took last summer at Hardrock and Nolans. I didn't carry
                a tripod, so they're not perfect, but most of them look alright. You'll
                need the Quicktime Plug-in to view the panoramas, but it's free on the
                Quicktime site if you don't already have it.

                John Robinson
                http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • John Robinson
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 15, 2002
                  You’re Welcome, Ginny. Yeah there were a lot of people up there that
                  day. It’s a good thing for me you’re such a nice person or you might
                  have gotten mad at me for telling you to get out of the way all the
                  time! :))

                  I put up a few more (Dives Basin, La Plata & Huron), they're in the
                  rough stages, but I'll try and fix them up later.

                  John