[hr100] Re: woof

  • Joe Prusaitis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hey Y'all from Texas,
      Hi Bill,
      I also am doing HardRock this year. I have done many others, but
      this my first HR. Living in Texas, so my acclimation should be
      interesting also. My wife and I have talked about vacationing in
      Australia some day. Would love to hook up and run the Glass House
      Mountains with you some day. Cya in July.
      joe & joyce prusaitis
      austin texas

      Bill Thompson wrote:

      G'day from Australia,
      Just thought I would say hello from down under.
      This will be my first attempt at a run outside Australia, or should I say
      Glasshouse Mountains. We hold Australia's only 100 mile run around the
      mountains, so if anyone is coming over for the Olympics(or would like to
      run outside the US) our next event is on October 7/8. As you may know our
      highest mountain is only 7,000 feet (4,500 in Queensland where we live) so
      I will need to do a little acclimatising for Hardrock.
      Everyone here reckons I am crazy, which is probably right.
      I can't believe the amount of training "Dana" is doing. I'll just keep
      climbing trees and hope for the best. My wife and I look forward to meeting
      other adventurers
      Regards Bill
      Bill and Jane Thompson
      "Dimboola", Glass House Mountains

      Start your own free email group on eGroups.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1882/1/_/382674/_/951522055/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=hr100&m=1