2002 MTN RNR Schedule

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2002
      Hello Runners,

      Many of you are aware of the MTN RNR Trail Series that John Cappis
      established 22 years ago. These are trail runs in a no-fee, no-award, not
      much-organization format. This year we have nearly 30 runs concentrated in
      New Mexico and Colorado with additions near El Paso and in Arizona. While
      many of these runs are not "ultras" they all provide a challenge and an
      opportunity to run in some fine country.

      If you are interested in getting a copy of the schedule, contact me OFF
      LINE and I'll email you the pdf (or your choice of formats) schedule file.
      I hope to see you out on the trails.

      Charlie Thorn
      Los Alamos, NM
      thorn@...
    • Kirk Apt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002

        Charlie
        Sorry, I didn't locate the O-B-J! results before I had to leave town. Do you
        still want me to look for them, or is it too late now that you've got the
        schedule out?
        Kirk