Re: [hr100] FW: Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Torch Relay

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 17, 2002
      Hey, yeah!! As I recall, I was the one in that group huddled on the Handies
      shoulder who had the most clothing on her body (and was passing some it
      around to others who were less fortunate....) I even captured the moment on
      film! Well, I am looking forward to seeing all of those same people at HR
      2002 (if I make it in, that is) but this time let's not repeat that same
      experience on the Handies shoulder in a sudden June blizzard. Brrrrr!

      Yes, Harry....I will always forgive you!

      Jennifer R.