Re: [hr100] FW: Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Torch Relay

  • Trailbuzzard@cs.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 15, 2002
      I meant to say "four wonderful ladies of Hardrock". Jennifier, can you ever
      forgive me?
      Harry
    • Rich Limacher
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 16, 2002
        Dear Friends (ALL of ya!),

        Point of clarification:
        My little tribute to Bozena (+ "Mom") was NOT in reference
        to "the puppy pile." No, the life-saving event which I
        referred to happened on a different day. It was nearer to
        Chapman or Putnam, I think, or at some point coming down
        from Grant-Swamp Pass, if memory serves (which it obviously
        doesn't). EVERYBODY else had long since sped down the
        "hill." But I got thoroughly lost and disoriented in the
        pelting snow/hail/lightning/howlingwind which happened on
        THAT day. The Handies Blizzard, et al..... well, you guys
        all remember that one, dontcha?

        Trust me, Carolyn and Jennifer also--for sure!!!--deserve to
        carry the torch. Heck, I'd even light it for 'em and try to
        keep up by riding alongside on my bike.

        Just, F.Y.I.

        Rich "Sonnyboy" Limacher
        aka Butch Casualty
        and/or The (Wasatch) Sundance Kidder

        TheTroubadour@...

        P.S. I also think Harry has bailed my ass out of trouble on
        occasion as well.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 17, 2002
          Hey, yeah!! As I recall, I was the one in that group huddled on the Handies
          shoulder who had the most clothing on her body (and was passing some it
          around to others who were less fortunate....) I even captured the moment on
          film! Well, I am looking forward to seeing all of those same people at HR
          2002 (if I make it in, that is) but this time let's not repeat that same
          experience on the Handies shoulder in a sudden June blizzard. Brrrrr!

          Yes, Harry....I will always forgive you!

          Jennifer R.