Entry update

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002
      As most of you probably know, we will begin accepting entries for the
      2002 Hardrock Hundred beginning with a postmark date of tomorrow (Jan.
      15th). It is not necessary to send them next day air or special delivery
      in order to beat the rush. We will continue to accept entries until
      approximately Feb. 2nd and it is not a first come, first served
      situation.
      On Feb 9th the entry selection committee will meet to review the
      applications. The entry field for the 2002 run will posted on the HRH
      home page (www.run100s.com/HR) no later than Feb 10th. We will maintain
      a wait list for the 2002 run.
      If this is your first entry to the HRH, please remember to submit a
      copy of the results you are using as a qualifier along with your
      application.
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
      So long from a not so snowy Silverton,
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH