Re: [hr100] Happy Holidays

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
      Hi Deb and Steve (aka The Two Running Lovebirds....)
      Thanks for the greeting. Gerry and I had a Desert Peaks Christmas. On Xmas
      Eve, we climbed Cerro Pinacate in Mexico (just 30 miles in from the AZ
      border) and on Xmas Eve night we were camped on the beach in our cozy camper
      at Puerto Penasco.
      I hope 2002 brings you both health and happiness in your first full year
      together. And many more to follow.

      Friend,
      Jennifer Roach
    • Dale and Marybeth
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
        The San Juans are covererd with a much needed blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains. On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many of you next summer!
        Dale Garland
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      • Jim Butera
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
          Dale & Marybeth,

          Thank you for the season greetings and a big thank you
          for all of the work you and all of your volunteers do,
          so that we can run in our Rockies. I live near Winter
          Park and we have had a record setting fall and early
          winter. See you in July. Have a great Christmas and
          a happy new year, I'll be thinking of you while I'm
          running the Across the Years 24 hour race.

          Be well,

          Jim Butera
          --- Dale and Marybeth <ddmb@...> wrote:
          > The San Juans are covererd with a much needed
          > blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains.
          > On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock
          > Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a
          > very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many
          > of you next summer!
          > Dale Garland
          > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

          > removed]

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Roger Wiegand
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 26, 2002
            Dale and Marybeth,

            Thanks for the message, and thanks for all of your hard work on the HR
            100. We are at our place in Glen Haven, CO, for the holidays, and
            there's hardly any snow. Even at 14,000' there's just scattered old
            snow. I'm glad the San Juans have gotten some white stuff.

            See you in July!

            Roger and Sylvia

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 22, 2006
              Greetings Hardrockers!

              While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
              Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
              holiday season.
              We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
              the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
              money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
              not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
              Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
              weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
              or the world!
              Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
              address on the entry form.

              Ho Ho Ho
            • Twiggsc@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
                Thanks, Dale!

                Also, thanks to the whole race committee for the nice present. I see now that
                my goal is to move one column to the left on next year's mug :-)

                Chris, sitting warm and happy in Florida

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
                  HI Chris,
                  Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
                  on the mugs!
                  Later, Dale

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
                    Greeting Hardrockers,
                    On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
                    holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
                    enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
                    Dale