[hr100] woof

  • Bill Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
      G'day from Australia,
      Just thought I would say hello from down under.
      This will be my first attempt at a run outside Australia, or should I say
      Glasshouse Mountains. We hold Australia's only 100 mile run around the
      mountains, so if anyone is coming over for the Olympics(or would like to
      run outside the US) our next event is on October 7/8. As you may know our
      highest mountain is only 7,000 feet (4,500 in Queensland where we live) so
      I will need to do a little acclimatising for Hardrock.
      Everyone here reckons I am crazy, which is probably right.
      I can't believe the amount of training "Dana" is doing. I'll just keep
      climbing trees and hope for the best. My wife and I look forward to meeting
      other adventurers
      Regards Bill
      Bill and Jane Thompson
      "Dimboola", Glass House Mountains
    • Joe Prusaitis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
        Hey Y'all from Texas,
        Hi Bill,
        I also am doing HardRock this year. I have done many others, but
        this my first HR. Living in Texas, so my acclimation should be
        interesting also. My wife and I have talked about vacationing in
        Australia some day. Would love to hook up and run the Glass House
        Mountains with you some day. Cya in July.
        joe & joyce prusaitis
        austin texas

        Bill Thompson wrote:

        G'day from Australia,
        Just thought I would say hello from down under.
        This will be my first attempt at a run outside Australia, or should I say
        Glasshouse Mountains. We hold Australia's only 100 mile run around the
        mountains, so if anyone is coming over for the Olympics(or would like to
        run outside the US) our next event is on October 7/8. As you may know our
        highest mountain is only 7,000 feet (4,500 in Queensland where we live) so
        I will need to do a little acclimatising for Hardrock.
        Everyone here reckons I am crazy, which is probably right.
        I can't believe the amount of training "Dana" is doing. I'll just keep
        climbing trees and hope for the best. My wife and I look forward to meeting
        other adventurers
        Regards Bill
        Bill and Jane Thompson
        "Dimboola", Glass House Mountains

        Start your own free email group on eGroups.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/1882/1/_/382674/_/951522055/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=hr100&m=1