Upcoming dates

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2001
      Greetings from the San Juans!! Now that the holiday season is winding
      down, I want to let you know of some important upcoming dates for the
      2002 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run. Here goes:

      JAN 15- First day to postmark your entries for the 2002 HRH. You don't
      need to overnight them, drive to Silverton and hand carry them, send
      them with th next dog sled team to
      Silverton etc. The 2002 entry list will NOT be on a first come first
      serve basis. We will continue to accept entries for consideration until
      we meet to select the entries, which will be on FEB 9TH. Entrants
      selected for the 2002 HRH will be notified via mail and posting to the
      HRH e-group mailing list on FEB.9/10. To be safe, you should have your
      application mailed to P.O. Box 55, Silverton, CO 81433 by FEB.1ST. Those
      not selected will have their entry and entry fee returned.
      MARCH 1ST-Last day for consideration if you have artwork you would like
      considered for use as the 2002 finisher's print. Please provide us a
      clear copy or the original artwork you would like to have considered.
      The HRH run committee will meet on MARCH 3RD to look at the options.
      If you have any questions or need further information please let us
      know. You can contact me at ddmb@....

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run