Happy Holidays

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2001
      The San Juans lie quiet under a blanket of winter white, waiting for the
      return of freinds next July. From all of us at the Hardrock Hundred, we
      wish you and your families a very happy holiday season.
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2001
        Merry Christmas to all of you, and wishes for a happy and healthy
        New Year!

        God bless,
        Steve and Deb

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
          Hi Deb and Steve (aka The Two Running Lovebirds....)
          Thanks for the greeting. Gerry and I had a Desert Peaks Christmas. On Xmas
          Eve, we climbed Cerro Pinacate in Mexico (just 30 miles in from the AZ
          border) and on Xmas Eve night we were camped on the beach in our cozy camper
          at Puerto Penasco.
          I hope 2002 brings you both health and happiness in your first full year
          together. And many more to follow.

          Friend,
          Jennifer Roach
        • Dale and Marybeth
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
            The San Juans are covererd with a much needed blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains. On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many of you next summer!
            Dale Garland
            Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

          • Jim Butera
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
              Dale & Marybeth,

              Thank you for the season greetings and a big thank you
              for all of the work you and all of your volunteers do,
              so that we can run in our Rockies. I live near Winter
              Park and we have had a record setting fall and early
              winter. See you in July. Have a great Christmas and
              a happy new year, I'll be thinking of you while I'm
              running the Across the Years 24 hour race.

              Be well,

              Jim Butera
              --- Dale and Marybeth <ddmb@...> wrote:
              > The San Juans are covererd with a much needed
              > blanket of snow, a perfect gift for our mountains.
              > On behalf of everyone associated with the Hardrock
              > Hundred, I'd like to wish you and your families a
              > very happy holidays. We look forward to seeing many
              > of you next summer!
              > Dale Garland
              > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

              > removed]

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Roger Wiegand
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 26, 2002
                Dale and Marybeth,

                Thanks for the message, and thanks for all of your hard work on the HR
                100. We are at our place in Glen Haven, CO, for the holidays, and
                there's hardly any snow. Even at 14,000' there's just scattered old
                snow. I'm glad the San Juans have gotten some white stuff.

                See you in July!

                Roger and Sylvia

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 22, 2006
                  Greetings Hardrockers!

                  While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
                  Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
                  holiday season.
                  We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
                  the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
                  money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
                  not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
                  Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
                  weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
                  or the world!
                  Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
                  address on the entry form.

                  Ho Ho Ho
                • Twiggsc@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
                    Thanks, Dale!

                    Also, thanks to the whole race committee for the nice present. I see now that
                    my goal is to move one column to the left on next year's mug :-)

                    Chris, sitting warm and happy in Florida

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
                      HI Chris,
                      Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
                      on the mugs!
                      Later, Dale

                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
                        Greeting Hardrockers,
                        On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
                        holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
                        enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
                        Dale