hoax?

  • Roger Wiegand
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      Hello all,

      The whole sulfnbk.exe thing is probably a hoax. See the website below.
      Apparently sulfnbk.exe is a Windows utility that restores long file
      names or something. I just deleted it from my computer, but maybe I
      should not have. As you can probably guess, I know nothing about these
      things and will not bother to resore it unless my computer starts
      misbehaving.

      I'm very sorry about the mess.

      Roger

      http://www.symantec.com.sg/avcenter/venc/data/pf/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html