My Dad

  • cappis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
      Holiday greetings to all..

      I just wanted to pass on to all that my dad is recovering very well
      from the accident that occurred while we were marking Virginius Pass
      last year. He had to wear a halo to sustain his broken neck for three
      months then a soft neck brace. But now he is only wearing the brace
      for a few hours a day and is back to driving. Since they have had
      three to four feet of snow in Telluride already this year, he is also
      shoveling a little snow, but only until one of the neighbors see him
      and take away the shovel or snow blower. He hasn't been up on the
      mountain skiing yet, but who knows.

      Thanks to all the Hardrock runners for your support in his recovery.

      John
    • Kirk Apt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
        Hi John
        Thanks for the update on your Dad. I'm very happy to hear that he's doing
        well. Hope you are well also. Have a great holiday season.
        Cheers, Kirk
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
          Really glad to hear this John... He must keep his guardian angels
          pretty darn busy!
          Merry Christmas,
          deb and steve