Re: [hr100] HRH saying

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
      That was Eric Clifton on the final climb to Engineer. He was pacing someone - Scott Mills or Scott Gordon, I think.

      - Blake

    • chilpup@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
        Dale:

        It was Eric Clifton, on Engineer, pacing me.

        Creative whining is a game we play. He won.

        -Scott Gordon

      • dale garland
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
          Thanks Scott
          I'm thinking of possibly using it for a saying on a shirt. Do you have
          Eric's e-mail so I can ask him about using it. Will you handle the
          trademark negotiations?
          dale