HRH saying

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2001
      Greetings from the snowy San Juans!!
      We had a heck of a snowstorm here this week. the peaks and valleys are
      now covered in white! I am looking for whoever had their words
      immortalized on the National Geographic video when they said "If I
      wanted to watch my feet, I would have stayed at home." Does anybody out
      there know who said this?
      Dale G.
    • Blake P. Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
        That was Eric Clifton on the final climb to Engineer. He was pacing someone - Scott Mills or Scott Gordon, I think.

        - Blake

      • chilpup@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
          Dale:

          It was Eric Clifton, on Engineer, pacing me.

          Creative whining is a game we play. He won.

          -Scott Gordon

        • dale garland
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
            Thanks Scott
            I'm thinking of possibly using it for a saying on a shirt. Do you have
            Eric's e-mail so I can ask him about using it. Will you handle the
            trademark negotiations?
            dale